Terms and Conditions of Use
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE.
By using this web site service you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted the terms of this agreement.
- This web site and its content are the property of FastPlan Online Ltd (the Company).
- Contact Details: FastPlan Online Ltd, 15 Bridewell Street, Devizes, Wiltshire. SN10 1NQ Tel (01380)725553
VAT Registration No GB-871 369 890. Company Registered No. 05512392
- The sale of items through this site are for the sole use of business customers for use in the course of their normal business.
- This site and the documentation available for purchase and download (the Products) are intended to provide general health and safety guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice from a qualified professional advisor who is familiar with all your particular circumstances. Professional advice should always be taken on the application of the law in any particular case.
- You use this site and the Products at your own risk, and the Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or relating to their operation, use or other exploitation.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to recover from the Company any incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages, whether based on contract, tort, or otherwise arising from or relating to the site or Products, or use of the Products, even if the Company has been informed or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- The Company make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of: The information contained in the documents in this site; or any of the Products of whatever nature details of which appear on this site. All such documents are provided, and any such Products (where ordered) are accepted by customers, "as is" and without warranty of any kind.
- The Company grants you (the user) a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Products. You should not copy or imitate in whole or in part, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Products, nor distribute, copy or post on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the express permission of the Company. You may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Products or use them in any manner not expressly authorised by this Agreement. Use for any other purpose, including commercial use is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Use of each Product purchased is limited to a single construction project.
- The Products are copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other products. You do not receive any, and the Company retains all, ownership rights in the Products.
- All rights in any Intellectual Property which the Company permits you to use shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
- The Company will use secpay.co.uk (SECPay) as its agent for the processing of monetary transactions. SECPay will authorise your card and will automatically debit your account if you have chosen to pay by credit card. This transaction will be being carried out over a secure link. All card details are always stored in encrypted format and never held in clear format on any storage mechanisms on the Company computer systems.
- Although using the latest encrypted security software from SECPay, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any losses incurred or sustained by users who transmit information by means of e-mail or other internet link shall be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event shall any such losses in whole or part by borne by the Company.
- SECPay may from time to time be required to store personal information regarding individuals and organisations as part of the service provided. The Company understands that SECPay will not use this information for any purpose, other than for which it was intended i.e. the securing and processing of card transactions, and will not be deliberately passed to any third party not having a predetermined interest in this information. The Company understands that all employees of SECPay have undertaken a confidentiality agreement, which precludes the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- You shall fully and promptly comply with the obligations to and the procedures laid down from time to time by the issuer of the card and by the payment processing intermediary, in relation to paying for goods and services supplied.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform or any delay in performance of its obligations (other than an obligation to pay money) caused by an act of God outbreak of hostilities civil disturbance acts of terrorism the act of any Government or authority the revocation of any license or consent the default or any supplier or sub-contractor the failure of any power supply theft malicious damage strike lock out or industrial action or failure of any machine computer data processing system or communication link or by any other circumstances whatever beyond its reasonable control.
- The amount payable under any invoice shall be payable within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- Payment is due for each Product prior to the Product being made available for use.
- Prices are shown on the site at the time of purchase and adjustments may be made from time to time at the Companies discretion. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
- Delivery of Documents. Document will be delivered either by diect download from the website or as an email attachment. We would aim to make the document available within 1 hour of purchase. If you have not received your document in this time please contact us on (01380)725553 in office hours
- No Right to Cancel. Once the purchase has been concluded, you will have no right to cancel the contract and your payment in respect of any Document you have purchased will therefore be non-refundable in accordance with Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2000 ("Distance Selling Regulations").
- Linked sites are not under the Companies control and the Company are not responsible for their content or any subsequent links contained in a linked site. These links are provided as a convenience to the visitor and their inclusion does not imply the Companies endorsement.
- The Company may email or send by post details about services or bulletins which it believes may be of interest to you.
- It is accepted that the Company may add additional functionality / security to it's service periodically and will not as a rule inform customers unless such changes require the customer to take some action.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual, firm or company.
- To purchase Products through this web site you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any content on this web site and the Products relating to health and safety law and legal developments is based upon the laws of England and Wales and use of this site shall be governed in all respects by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the use of this web site.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
09 May 2006